I have always been keen on personal fitness, but have been fully involved in training since 2007 when I was selected from over 5000 applicants in the UK to be involved in elite rowing. This led to me represent Great Britain in 2010 at the regatta in Germany and at the U23 World Championships in Belarus.
My experience during elite training gave me a real insight into the effort, commitment, and personal motivation required to obtain sustainable benefits from fitness training.
I discovered CrossFit and its innovative and unique approach to training a few years ago. I had been training a lot of my clients using these methods and have recognised that CrossFit is the most effective training for all aspects of fitness. Running a successful bootcamp in Cobham and now NewWave, has highlighted how important a fit and healthy community is to me, it is a privilege to me that my local community has supported me so much.
- REPS Level 3. Advanced Personal Training
- REPS Level 2. Fitness Instructor
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer (CF-L2)
- British Weightlifting Level 1
- Advanced Boxing Instructor (THUMP)
- BBS/BBI (International Bulgarian Bag Confederation)
- Viper Trainer & Kettlebell Trainer
- Olympic Lifting
- Strength Conditioning
Favourite WOD: Filthy Fifty
Favourite Move: Deadlift